Never One to Miss a Party (Complete, Parts 1-4)

Disclaimer: The following story involves transformation fantasy featuring magic, gender, flattening, animal, or inanimate (often clothing or doll/mannequin). The story is implicitly erotic in nature and may feature sexual situations and/or BDSM. All characters involved are older than 18 years of age. If you are offended by this type of thing, please stop reading. 

First Adventure

“I can't get over how limber you are, Celia,” Becca said as her roommate showed off her flexibility by doing a split against the kitchen wall. Barely two inches remained between her and the wall itself, and with a push she could probably rested flat against it from heel to calf to thigh to crotch and back down the other leg. “You're like a gymnast or something.”

“I wish.” Celia said. “I just stretch and work out.”

As her roommate stretched and showed off, Becca took it all in. Bouncy red curls that just touched Celia's fit shoulders. A slender, athletic build with probably B-cup breasts that looked perfect on her smaller frame. As much as Becca preferred girls with bigger tits, she had to admit that anything bigger would have looked out of place on her alluring roommate. And then to top it all off, there was Celia's gorgeous, white smile of perfect teeth and those blue-green eyes that seemed to never settle on a shade and always changed tone depending on what colors the girl wore.

“Well, it's super sexy. I bet guys at the gym all want to test and see how bendable you are. Maybe we should test how stretchy you are sometime.”

“Becca! Don't be a perv. It's bad enough I have the guys hitting on me. Don't you start getting weird too.”

“No. I just mean it would be nice to have them look at me that way too,” she said, but it was too late. Becca was already starting to percolate on a weird idea to test just how limber her sexy roommate was after all.

Three weeks, two online orders, and six hundred dollars later, it was time for Becca to put the plan into action. She arranged for Celia and her to go out and hit the clubs, and during the night, she plied her roommate with drink after drink to keep her unfocused and easy to manipulate. When Celia could barely stand, Becca drove them back to the apartment.

Rather than letting her drunk friend recover, she immediately poured her another drink, a large fruity thing that hid the alcohol under the sugar.

It took surprisingly little effort to coax the drunk girl out of her clothes and down to her bra and panties. That's when Becca went to work in earnest. After giving her another fruity brain killer she went to her closet and returned with two boxes or supplies she had purchased for this very night.

By this time, Celia had passed out on the couch and Becca took out two long leather belts. She looped each around one of Celia's ankles. Then she dragged her friend from the couch and sat her up against the coffee table, still out cold. She bent her knees so that it looked as if Celia were sitting casually with her legs in front of her, her knees blocking the view of her chest.

Going in opposite directions, she wrapped the belt from each ankle around the girl's bent legs twice, then fastened them tightly, being sure to pull an extra hole so that the belt just bit into Celia's skin. No sense in giving her any chance of escaping.

Another trip to the box gave her two smaller belts. She rolled her friend into the floor and heard her mumble something in her sleep about an ex-boyfriend from a few months ago. Whatever. Time was wasting.

She pulled Celia's arms behind her and fastened her wrists together with the smallest belt, wrapping them twice and keeping the belt tight enough to make sure she wouldn't be able to pull free if she wiggled her hands. Then she did the same with Celia's elbows, pinching them together with the belt first before wrapping twice and buckling her in place.

She returned to the box and came back with a leather sleeve, which she slipped over the gir's bound arms. It too had belts and she fastened those tightly, one at the wrists and the other at the elbows. And additional belt went over the drunk girl's shoulders and under her arms, then fastened behind tokeep the sleeve from being removed from her arms.

With her work done enough to take a break without worrying about Celia getting loose, she took a few minutes to fix herself a drink.

When she returned, she then grabbed two more belts from the box and fastened one level with the middle of the girl's back and her calves and the other between just above the ankle belts. Once both were secure, she went back to the first one and found she was able to fasten it an addition hole. Then the did the same to the second and picked up two holes on that one.

She tested the belts and smiled. They were very, very secure. Celia wasn't going anywhere. She was wrapped up tightly in a sexy, flexible ball of naked skin and leather belts.

Becca opened the second box and retrieved a black, Lycra bag, a little smaller than a plastic grocery bag. It was open on one side and had loops and a lace hanging loose, like one might see on a corset. She rolled Celia over on her side, and started to pull the bag over her feet and knees. It took a lot of effort, and thankfully the material stretched a lot, and after a few minutes, her drunk roommate was halfway in the bag. Stretching the rest of the bag over her back and arms and shoulders were a lot easier when Becca used her knee as a counterweight in Celia's back. After another minute of so, she sipped up the bag and admired her work.

Her beautiful roommate had been reduced to a small, black Lycra egg with a human head.

But she wasn't done yet. Not quite yet.

But it would have to wait until morning. She definitely wanted her friend awake for the next part.

So Becca lay down on the couch, turned on a soft jazz station, covered herself with a blanket and went to sleep.

She awoke to the sounds of Celia angrily grunting at her.

“Good morning, sexy,” she said as she sat up and stretched.

Celia glared and continued to grunt through the gag.

“You look so cute in your little sex sack, like a beautiful little egg and anger.” More glares.

“Don't be sore, sweetie. I did tell you weeks ago that I wanted to put your flexibility to the test, and trust me, this will be the ultimate test for your stretching and workouts.”

Becca stood up, popped her shoulders and neck, then went over to her and dropped to her knees before her. Here, let's get that gag out. I just didn't want to wake up in the middle of the night and freak out and start screaming. Don't need the cops to come and ruin our fun, do we?”

She unfastened the gag and started to remove it from her mouth, then stopped and held it in place.

“Now, listen. If you start screaming when I take this out, I'm just going to push it right back it. If you can't be civil and quiet, then you're going to have to stay gagged. Understand?”

She nodded, and Becca removed the gag, but kept it close just in case.

“What the hell are you doing?” she grunted but kept her voice at a normal tone, probably too scared that I would actually gag her again.

Truth was, she was right to be scared. Becca would totally have gagged her again.

“Testing your bendiness,” Becca said. “I told you that already.”

“Fine. You tested it. I'm bendable. Now let me out.”

Becca shook my head. “Not yet. You're only partly bendable now. I want to push you and see what your stretchy limits really are and for how long.”

Her eyes suddenly grew wide. “What do you mean for how long?”

Becca grinned. “Well, since you quit your job at the car rental place last week and you don't have any interviews lined up any time soon, I figured there was no hurry to unwrap you yet.”

“Becca! You can't just keep me like this! That's kidnapping.” “You're still at home, silly. I haven't taken you anywhere.”

“Please, Becca. Let me go. I won't say anything. I won't even make it weird between us. Just let me go and we can forget all about it.”

She laughed. “I don't want to forget all about it, you sexy little goofball. I told you. I want to find out how flexible you are and that's exactly what I plan to do.”

Becca, please...” She started to cry.

Becca leaned over and wiped her tears.

“Does it hurt?”

“It's confining.”

“Of course it's confining, but does it hurt. And before you tell me yes, you'd better answer honestly but you know I can tell when you're lying. And if you lie to me, then I'm going to most likely push your father than you can really tolerate. But as long as you tell me the truth, then I'll only take you to your limits as we push them together.”

“I don't like being trapped.”

“Most people don't. But does it hurt?”

Celia sighed. “It's a little sore but not painful.”

“Good girl.”

Becca patted her on the head like a dog.

“Sorry, you're just so cute like this.”

“Becca, please reconsider this. You have your weird kinks but I'm not like you. I don't like this kind of thing at all.”

“Ready for phase two?” she asked, ignoring Celia's plea.

She shook her head strongly.

“Doesn't matter,” Becca said. “Because I am.” She stood up and loosened the sack around Celia's neck. “Okay, now you have a choice. We can do this next part with you gagged or not. It's going to be up to you. But what is going to happen is that I'm going to push your head forward until I can close you in this bondage sack completely.”

“What?!”

“Sounds like somebody is asking for the gag to me.” She shook her head again. “No, please. Not the gag.”

“Then remember to be a good girl and be seen and not heard during out experiment, okay?” Becca lifted the laces and stretched them around front so Celia could see them. “Once you're all the way in this sack I'm going to run this laces through the top and then back into the corset back behind you. Then I'm going to tighten it and tie it off so that you'll just be a cute, little bundle of Lycra in our living room floor.”

“Do you hear yourself, Becca? That's crazy.”

“Okay, Celia. You had your chance.” And with that Becca pushed the gag against her mouth but the bound girl kept it closed. “Fine,” Becca said, and she pinched Celia's nose, holding her nostrils closed so she couldn't breathe. When her helpless roommate gasped for air, she took her opportunity and shoved the gag inside, pushing it behind the Celia's teeth and fastened it there even tighter than she had done overnight.

“Bad girls get punished,” she said.

Then she rolled Celia forward so that her face and knees were touching the floor with her Lycra covered ass poking up in the air, it's shape clearing defined, complete with panty lines through the unforgiving material.

She stood up, went over to the box, and pulled out one of the leftover belts, then doubled it and snapped it with a loud crack.

Celia's eyes filled with tears and she shook her head violently, begging wordlessly for Becca not to do what she knew was coming.

“Bad girls get punished,” Becca repeated.

She raised the belt and took careful aim at the delicious-looking target her roommate presented to her.

“The first one is for calling me crazy.”

Whack!

Celia grunted through the gag.

“This one is for saying I have weird kinks.”

Whack!

Another grunt from the bound girl on the floor.

“This one is for not being quiet.”

Whack!

Celia was crying hard at this point.

“And this one is just because you look so damn sexy like that and I just want to spank that beautiful ass one more time.

Whack! Whack! Whack!

Celia's face was wet and red and she was a mixed bag of grunts, tears, whimpers, and sniffles thanks to the six spankings.

“Now, if I take the gag out again, will you behave and do as you're told?” Celia nodded against the carpet, still crying.

“But before I do, if you so much as ask me even one time to let you out before we're done, I will not only put the gag back in and leave it there for the duration, but I will also give you twenty more swats with the belt. Do you understand?”

The girl nodded again, flushed and broken.

“Good girl.” Becca helped her back up to her knees. “Let's try this again, shall we?”

She took out the gag and waited for her roommate to speak, but this time the girl had clearly learned her lesson. She shut the hell up and stayed that way.

“As I was saying when you so rudely interrupted me, I'm going to tie you completely inside this bondage sack. Then I'm going to use the corset laces to tighten you up even more so you're as small a ball of Celia as you can possibly become. With any luck, you'll be small enough to fit inside a duffle bag or even one of those larger glass jars you keep random shit in the corner of your bedroom.


Celia's eyes grew wide. She knew that under normal circumstances she'd never be able to squeeze into something that small, but she also knew that her unstoppable roommate was determined to try and that there wasn't a damn thing she could do about it. Becca could read all that and more in her eyes.

“After that, I'm going to put you in the smallest container I can fit you into, and then I'll check up on you every hour to see how you're doing. As long as you're okay and you're honest about how much further you can go, then we'll push forward until it becomes unsafe for you. But like I said, if I feel like you're lying to me about what you can really do, then I'm just going to ignore you and go as far as I think you can go instead. And believe me, I would love to see if I could get you tight enough to fit inside that tin the popcorn came in at Christmas. I could make a rather useful stool or footrest out of you then.”

Becca laughed.

“Ready?”

Without waiting for her roommate's permission, Becca pushed her head forward gently until Celia's face rested between her knees. Then she pulled the black Lycra over the girl's head. She cinched the laces until the hole at the top was barely the size of a dime. After that, she worked the laces through the top loops of the corset back until they met the laces already pre-looped at the bottom half. Using her foot for leverage, she pulled the laces until the little sack of flesh inside was scrunched into an even tighter ball than before. As she did Celia grunted and groaned.

“Does it hurt?” Becca asked. “Be honest.”

“Just uncomfortable.”

“Okay, I'm going for more.”

Becca could have sworn she heard Celia crying inside the sack. But she pushed on. In the name of science, she thought with a laugh.

She pushed her foot into the girl's back again and wrapped the laces around her fists and pulled with all her strength. That time she would actually see the sack shrink by about two inches. At this point, she thought, she'll fit through a basketball hoop with no problem.

“Damn, you're flexible, Celia. You're so cute and tiny right now. It's super sexy, let me tell you.” She tied off the laces then grabbed pushed a small metal bar into the knot.

“This last bit is really going to compress you, so let me know if it gets to be too much.”

With that, she twisted the bar around like a steering wheel and watched the sack shrink another inch and a half.

“One more, I think,” she said, and twisted it another full turn.

Celia groaned in earnest that time, and she stopped. The poor girl was probably at her limit now. “That's enough... for now,” Becca said and tightened the last group of laces. When it was secure and the sack wasn't going to loosen up again, she untied the first group of laces and retied them to fit the smaller size.

Then she stood up and inspected the tiny mass of... Well, it didn't actually look like 'girl' anymore. Not if someone didn't know that Celia was actually inside it. With the exception of the pantylined ass hidden on the floor, it really looked more like a small bag of dirty clothes someone had overstuffed.

“How's that?”

“Very tight.”

Celia's voice was faint and weak, most likely from the combination of her breathing being constricted by her position and her mouth shoved almost against her chest thanks to the compression.

“Does it hurt?”

“Yeah. This time.”

“Unbearably so?”

No answer.

“Celia? Is the pain unbearable.”

Still no answer.

“Be honest. If not, you're in n position to stop me from spanking you with the belt again.”

“No. Hurts. But I can take it for now.”

“Good girl.”

“How... How small?” Celia's tiny, almost whispering voice asked.

“Tiny. Teeny tiny. Honestly I could hide you inside a medium-sized cooler now if I squeezed you a little bit.”

“How?”

“Because you're amazing. That's how.”

Becca got another weird, wicked idea, and she stood up and went to Celia's room. She emptied the glass jar Celia kept for mixed up odds and ends. It was about two feet tall and maybe a foot and a half wide at the mouth. She couldn't wait to see if he heavily compacted roommate would fit into her own junk jar.

“Don't freak out,” she told the bundle of black. “I'm going to try to put you in that odds and ends jar of yours.”

Celia grunted and made a whiny wheezing sound but Becca ignore her. She rolled both the girl and the jar onto their sides on the floor, then tried to squeeze Celia into the gaping mouth of glass. It was close, but the girl was just not quite small enough.

Then she smiled. She needed something to help grease the entry and the object. Running to the bedroom, she grabbed a tube of lilac lotion and returned.

“This out to do it, my little lump of roommate,” she said and she squeezed out a thick loop of the lotion onto her hands. She rubbed the greasy stuff all over Celia until the tube was practically empty, then she tossed it on the coffee table and returned to pushing the girl into the jar.

This time she didn't go easily, but with enough force in the right places, Celia finally fit just past the mouth of the jar with a loud pop.

It was then that Becca noticed what she'd done wrong. She'd pushed the girl in head first, using the smallest point as the entry point. Short of breaking the jar around her, there was no way to get her out now, no good room at the top of the jar to fit her hands around her roommate's cute, helpless ass cheeks.

On the plus side, having her face at the bottom with her well, bottom, sealing the opening at the top of the jar did cut way down on the noise the bound girl could make.

“Made it,” Becca said triumphantly. “It took a lot of lubricant and I had to squeeze you all over, but you fit inside there somehow.”

Seeing Celia's ass so available and vulnerable, Becca couldn't help but tease the poor girl. She rested her open hand on the girl's bottom then used two fingers to stroke her from the cleft of her ass checks to the front of her crotch.

Celia vibrated in the jar at the touch, and that was all the encouragement Becca needed to keep going. After all, her roommate had kept quiet and played along and been honest about the pain, so she deserved a reward.

And it was a reward Becca had long wanted to give her.

She sat in the floor next the the jar and lazily rubbed Celia's ass and pussy as the girl shuddered inside the jar. Every now and then, a moan would be loud enough to be heard... barely. Becca turned on the TV and watched some documentary disinterestedly as she continued to pleasure (she hoped) her compressed and contained friend.

After about ten minutes of the attention, Celia shuddered strong enough to actually shake the jar, then tensed up. Another ten seconds and her body completely relaxed so much that she actually sunk into the jar another half inch.

“Wow. That must have really been good for you, sweetie,” Becca said. “Now... What to do with you for now. I could just leave you in the floor, but I think I'd much rather set you on somewhere where I could enjoy you. You make such a lovely little conversation piece. And I do want to have more time to tease that sweet bottom of yours.”

Becca looked around the room and suddenly got a great idea. She moved the jar onto its side and rolled it beside the couch. Then she stood it up again.

“Be right back,” she said.

After a minute or so she returned with a red velour piece of cloth with elastic at the opening. She squeezed the opening over the jar and pulled it down over Celia's bottom. She sat at the edge of the couch and stroked the girl's crouch again. “This is fun, but not very useful.”

She got up again and went to her bedroom. She took a flower and her keys and purse off the circular table in the corner, then unscrewed the legs from the round tabletop piece. It looked close enough, about two feet wide. She took it back to the living room, pulled the cover off the jar, then placed the wooden circle on Celia's ass then pulled the red velour over the jar again. The circle set flat against the open mouth of the jar.

“There now. That's better. You're much more useful as an end table, and that jar and your own ass, not to mention the wood and the cover, will muffle you so no one will hear you. Hell, I wonder if you can even hear me at this point.”

After that, Becca went to the kitchen for a soda, put it on her new end table, and finished the documentary. Then she straightened up the living room and vacuumed and dusted. It was short notice, but there were several friends who might be up for an impromptu night of music, pizza, and video games, all the while never realizing that that kitschy new end table they were putting their drinks on or sitting on when the couch and chairs were taken was actually her delicious little bendable roommate Celia.

She was positively wet with anticipation.

Come tomorrow, she reward her friend with another body rocking orgasm, then she'd either grease her out of the jar or have to break it and buy her a new one.

But tonight, well, tonight she was just a lump of super-tight bondage in a glass jar.

She wondered if perhaps the poor girl could stomach another get-together the next night too.

After all, Celia never was one to miss a party.


Second Adventure

Sure, Celia was more than a little upset when Becca finally let her out midday Saturday after the pizza and video game party—and sleeping in to get over the hangover—but in spite of all her anger at being basically kidnapped and manhandled by her roommate, she couldn't deny the multiple orgasms being helpless and treated like a mere object had triggered for her. Maybe Becca had been right along that there was a submissive streak in her. And maybe, as loong as Becca wouldn't surprise her out of the blue with it again, it could be something she tried to come to terms with.

And all of that had brought both Becca and Celia to today.

Once again, Celia was dressed in only her bra and panties. In the middle of the living room floor, Becca had stood up a PVC pipe about a foot and a half wide.

“Well,” Celia said. “Let's see if I can fit in this one too.”

Becca grinned wide and Celia leaned over and placed her pals flat on the floor between her feet. She held the position while Becca tightened the left wrist to the left ankle with a zip tie, then did the same to the right. After that, she tightened all four ankles and wrists together with twelve layers of plastic wrap from ankles to calves. When she was done, Celia was folded over in half in the living room with her ass up in the air and her face between touching her knees.

“Ready?” Becca asked.”

“No gag this time?”

“Not unless you want it. I figured you'd prefer to keep quiet so you didn't give yourself away. But if you don't trust yourself...”

“No. That's fun. I prefer it without the gag actually, especially if it's going to be overnight.” Becca nodded.

“Okay. I'm ready,” Celia said.

Becca picked up the pipe and pushed it onto Celia's ass. Another inch would have made the job easier, but it would also have left too much empty space in the tube. So Becca instead went to the bathroom and got the greasy lotion that smelled of lilacs. After a good five minutes of coating her mostly naked roommate in the goopy mess, the mouth of the pipe finally slid over Celia's ass and hips. It still took a lot of effort to get the tube down to where the girl was in all the way.

“Ready for a surprise?” Becca asked.

“Surprise?” came the soft, weak voice within the tube.

“Yep. Trust me. You'll love it.”

With her ass at the top of the pipe, scooting Celia's panties to the side to make her pussy vulnerable and available was a simple task. Becca slid two vibrating eggs into her roommate's vagina and then moved the cotton crotch of the panties back into place.

“You won't feel them do anything yet, but I have the remote so we can play later.” Becca patted Celia's ass twice sweetly. “But first we have to get you ready.”

Becca carefully lay the pipe on it's side and rolled it onto an eight foot square piece of plastic tarpt. Then she marked off the area of the pipe beyond her roommate's face and hands.

“Don't move,” Becca said with a laugh.

Then she grabbed the power drill and drilled a circle of twelve holes around the tube so Celia would have plenty of air. After putting up the power drill, she asked, “How's that? Getting enough air.”

“Plenty,” Celia said.

“Good.”

She then cut a small rectangle in the area above the holes, one just large enough to hold the remote for the vibrators. Just about that, she cut another square and plugged it with a button. Then she glued both the button and the remote in place. The next piece was a base for the bottom part of the pipe, just below her roommate's folded ass. She glued a wide, heavy circle of black metal to the bottom of the pipe and stood it up with Celia's ass at the bottom and her outstretched arms and feet at the top.

“Comfy?”

“I wouldn't say comfy, but I'm not hurting,” the girl answered.

“Good,” said Becca. “Getting there.”

Becca went to the closet and got out the latex paint and the brushes. With Celia trapped within the pipe, she gave it a full base coat of black, then another. When the second coat was dry, she opened the smaller, decorative paints and got out the smaller brushes. Then she painted all kinds of geometric shapes in a variety of brights and pastels all over the pipe.

When all the paint had dried after a few hours—during which she left Celia alone and wen to pick up some groceries—then she got the lamp portion and glued it into place at the top of the decorative pipe, careful to run the wiring to the button she had glued in place.

She screwed a bulb in place, then put the lampshade over it.

The top button, the one hooked up to the lamp, caused the light to turn on.

The bottom button did nothing, at least not to the lamp. But the girl trapped inside the lamp stand certainly felt it take effect. She came to life with a series of moans and ooohs.

Becca turned off the vibrator.

“Wow. If you're going to be that responsive, I don't know if I'll even able to use that button at the party tonight and tomorrow.”

“Wait,” said a panting, breathless voice through the drilled holes at the top of the stand. “Tonight and tomorrow.”

“Yeah, I know we talked about just tonight, but it was so much work and took so much time to get your ready, I figured it would be a waste just to use you the one night.”

Below the button on the remote was a timer and Becca twisted it to the ten-minute mark. “Now, I'm going to get a show and start getting ready for the party. I picked up the supplies while you're paint was drying, and I'm sure everybody will have a fantastic time tonight, especially you. But not too good, because if you can't keep quiet like you promised, then a whole lot of our friends are going to learn a few things about you they would never expect.”

With that, Becca pressed the button on the remote. This time though, with the timer set, instead of being a temporary buzz limited to the time the button was pressed, it activated the ten-minute sequence she had selected.

“This will be good practice for you on how to have a quiet, even silent orgasm.” The lampstand made a lot of sounds like mmm's.

“And I'm sure no matter how many times I explain tonight that the timer function on the lamp doesn't work, it won't stop our friends from messing with it.”


Third Adventure

“Wow,” Becca said as Celia walked into the living room in nothing more than her bra and panties. “You're really excited about this new one, aren't you?”

“Well,” said the slender, 5'1” redhead. “If you had told me I'd be eager to see if I could fit in a box that small--”

She motioned to the 18x18x18 clear, plexiglass cube on the kitchen table in the next room.

“--even just a few weeks ago, I'd have told you you were crazy. But I'll be damned if you didn't trigger something when you stuck me in the sack and used me as an end table secretly in front of our friends. I was so wet I could barely contain myself.”

“And don't forget being a floor lamp two weekends ago.”

“Are you kidding me?” she said with a laugh. “Although next time I may have to request a gag whether I want it or not. I can't believe how many people pressed the button to turn on the eggs. I don't know how I kept my mouth shut and didn't moan all throughout the party.”

“My guess would be because you didn't want to announce a very horny lamp.” She laughed.

“Ain't that the truth?”

“So, for today, all I have to do is fit in that box?”

“Yep. Then I'll lock it closed.”

“How 'bout after that? Each time so far you have some plan to keep me on display under our friend's noses. What about this time?”

“I kinda thought about just keeping you out on a stand just like that.” “Becca?”

“I'm kidding. Kind of. I did think about disguising you and fixing you so folks would never consider that you were a real person.”

Becca could tell Celia was getting interested. Apparently she'd really been bitten by the submissive, trapped, and attention-whore bug. More than she herself would care to admit.

“For one thing, a wig. And then I was going to cover your two tats with body paint. And you already shaved your bush like I recommended.”

“And then people wouldn't know it was me? But what about breathing and me being still.” “Well, I figured you'd be still so you wouldn't give yourself away.”

She shuffled from foot to foot. “I'd try to anyway, except then it's just you and me.” Becca smiled.

Celia sighed. “And what about the time. You know I've been telling everyone I was going on a cruise to get my mind off things, and I was planning to stay boxed up a little longer this time, you know, since I know I'll be safe and you'll take care of me.”

“In more ways than one, you little perv.”

Celia laughed. Becca joined her.

“That reminds me,” Becca said, and handed her two ear buds and two vibrating eggs.

Celia took them and put both eggs into her panties, then winced a little and withdrew her hand.

Then she wedged the earbuds in her ears.

Becca turned on a phone, Celia's phone, to a podcast in her queue. “Volume okay? Not to loud, but you can hear it?”

Celia gave her a thumbs up and nodded, and Celia turned off the podcast.

Becca then gave her a swimming cap and told her to pile her hair up and under it. Celia did and her head looked like a blue sparkle of spandex. A platinum blonde wig in a Bettie Page cut was next and when Celia put it on, she looked like a totally different person.

She took it off, then glued the wig in place on the swimming cap so it didn't shift while she finagled her lithe body into the tiny box.

When Celia was ready again, Becca showed up another surprise. “Just to further drive home the illuion that you're not real when you're in the box.” She handed her roommate a small bronze plaque, about twice the size of a business card. It read:

“Nude in a Box”
By Amber DeLouis Martin
#287 of 1000

“Wow. That's awesome. It certainly can't hurt.”

“I know. Right?”

“Wait. Why does it say nude?”

“Because if you are on display in your underwear nobody will believe it. Art is always nude. Especially sculpture by unknowns. It's the only way they can break in.”

“There's no way I'm going to be naked for this.”

“Not naked. Nude. Nude is artistic. Nude is beautiful. Nude is--” “Nude is not what I'm doing.”

Celia crossed her arms in front of her chest.

“I'll cover your rent next month.”

“Nice try but no.”

“The next three months.”

She dropped her arms to her sides.

“No one will know it's me?”

Becca shook her head. “You know you want to. C'mon. I'll use the body paint over your birthmark and any moles or freckles. Then the lotion will make you shine like something artificial under the apartment lights.”

“Three months rent-free?”

“Three months rent-free.”

“Promise no one will recognize me?”

“I promise.”

In the end, she finally relented, no doubt as much because she wanted to and was excited by the idea of become property again as she was by the idea of getting three months off on her share of the apartment rent. After all, Becca remembered, her beautiful roommate still hadn't found another job yet and spent most of her time just hanging out at the apartment.

“Just think about it, Celia,” Becca said. “One week of being admired as a beautiful sculpture that I was holding for the office before we surprise Mr. Cather with it at his 40th anniversary next week.”

“I do have to admit. That's an awesome cover story.” “Only the best for my favorite roommate.” “I'm your only roommate.”

“Still my favorite.”

“Only because I can fit into tiny objects.”

“That helps. Believe me, that helps.”

Becca spent the next thirty minutes painting Celia's blemishes and any identifying marks and tattoos with the skin-colored paint. Then once that was dry, she rubbed a glistening gel all over her skin. When everything else was coated with the gel, she motioned for Celia to remove her underwear too, and the girl sighed and did so. Then Becca rubbed the rest of the shiny gel onto her breasts and ass and shaved crotch.

Celia couldn't help but whimper a little when Becca rubbed her pussy and breasts.

“Little perv,” Becca said.

“Hey, it's your fault.”

“Guilty,” Becca said and leaned it to kiss Celia's glistening tummy. “I admit it.” “Now who's the perv?” Celia asked.

“You,” Becca said, “and it's time to put the perv in a box.”

Becca helped Celia onto the kitchen table and then held her hand while she stepped into the box.


“Tell me again why we're doing this on the table,” she said.

“So I don't have to pick you up from the floor and break my back. This way I can just slide you over to a cart and put you where you'll best be on display.”

“Okay. I guess that makes as much sense as doing this kinky stuff in the first place.” “Oh,” said Becca as Celia squatted into the box, “I almost forgot to tell you. I built a small platform to go underneath your box. It has a wireless charger so both the earbuds and your eggs stay charged. That way, even when I'm at work, you don't have to worry about being bored because your podcasts and music shut down or your vibes stop getting you off.”

It only took the slim, flexible Celia a little less than ten minutes to maneuver her body into the box. There wasn't much room left to spare but enough for her to breathe and to wiggle a little bit. Becca stepped back to survey her new position inside the see-through container. Celia's face was in the middle, facing the bottom of the box. One arm was behind her, just over the center of her back, trapped between the edge of the box and her own shoulders. And her ass was in the topmost corner, her crack in the crack where the top met the side of the box.

Before closing the lip, Becca said, “Hang on. I almost forgot.”

She ran to the bedroom and returned with a third vibrating egg. She quickly reached inside, pushed the toy inside her roommate's exposed asshole, then closed and locked the box.

“What the hell was that for, Becca?” Celia cried out through the hole in the side of the box. Becca tilted the box onto its side so that her roommate's face was near the new top of the box, practically shoved down between her knees.

“That was to help you keep your mind off things,” she said with a giggle. Becca unfastened a small, round door in the box, just above Celia's face. “Please take that out. You know I don't like butt stuff.”

“Oh come on, my dear. You know that when I've got you trapped, I don't really care much about what you like and don't like.”

“Becca... please.”

Becca smiled. “Okay, but only if you do something for me first.” “What?”

Becca fed a clear tube into the doorway.

“It's like a snorkel, only it's made of the same see-through plexi as the box.” “Why do I need a snorkel?”

“You do want me to feed you, don't you?”

“Of course, but why snorkel?”

“Liquid food. And besides, if you don't do it, then I won't take the vibrator out of your ass.” Celia sighed loudly. “Fine. You win. You always do. I don't know why I even try.”

“And you always enjoy yourself. You should just learn to trust me and not make me have to trick you.”

Celia opened her mouth as Becca wiggled the snorkel inside it, then she closed her mouth around it tightly.”

“Hold it still for a few more seconds,” Becca said.

Celia tried to open her mouth again but found her lips glued to the snorkel. She grunted and groaned but couldn't speak a single intelligible sound.

Her eyes glared hard at her roommate.

“Trust me. You'll love this. And it will help you hide in plain view instead of being recognized by our friends.”

Becca found that her words didn't reduce any of her friend's angry glaring.

“No matter,” she said. “Just like usually, there's not anything you can do about it.”

She left the boxed girl on the table for a few minutes then returned with a three-gallon tub of clear gel.

“This is why you need the snorkel, sweetie. And the glue is for your protection. See, I told you I'd take care of you. This epoxy goes in wet and thick as a gel, and it will fill in all the air around you and create a cube of something like a clear rubber all around you. It will also shrink a little as it hardens under a heat lamp, so it'll help compress you a little more and give you a little more enjoyment for the week. This will also trap those eggs inside your pussy and your ass. The best part is that it won't be transparent, but more translucent, so along with the wig and the body paint covering up your marks and tats, it should make extra sure nobody is able to recognize your nude body out on display in our apartment.” She drummed her fingers across the top of the box. “As an added bonus, between the epoxy and the snorkle, any sounds you make will be pretty well covered up, and I trust you not to try to grunt through the pipe unless you actually want people to know that it's you out on display. Oh, and I'd advice you to keep you eyes closed unless you want them glued open.”

And with that, Becca opened the tub of epoxy and started to fill up the box. It didn't take long to fill the clear box, and when she was done, Becca moved to hot lamps to the kitchen table and put one of each side of the girl in the box and then turned them up to the hottest setting.

After an hour and a half, Celia looked to be a girl trapped in amber. A careful inspection of the box revealed that the cube had compressed enough to give an extra two inches on the top and the sides.

Becca nodded, then opened the original top of the box and slid the block of girl out onto the table. One the box was empty, she filled the bottom three inches and let hit bake until it was spongy but still hard enough to hold the cube of epoxy that held Celia up from the bottom. Then Becca poured in more of the gel and filled the box again, trapping the amber-like box in the middle instead of pressed against the sides.

Then it was back to the heat lamps. After another hour and a half, the cube had compressed again, leaving about a half-inch between the hardened epoxy and the inside of the box.

Becca filled that space with fresh gel then baked it under the lamps again, and in another hour and half, there was just enough room to slide the hardened cube out of the box and onto the table. Everywhere Celia's skin had been touching the edges of the box when she had first climbed inside it was now a good inch and half away from the outside edge of the translucent cube.

Becca pressed the top side of the cube and it gave slightly, like an ice cube made of rubber. She flipped it over onto its side, going for a good view of Celia's ass and pussy. As close to the side as they wore, both were clearly revealed for what they were, but there was genuinely no way to tell they weren't simply some kind of doll created and trapped inside the kinky piece of sculpture.

She stroked the shell and wondered if the girl trapped inside would feel anything.

There was a soft grunt through the snorkel that emerged six inches about the cube.

“So I guess you can feel that at least a little. Still, I bet this will feel much, much better,” Becca said to no one in particular, then pushed the buttons on the vibe remotes. There was no sound, nor was there any movement from the cube on the table, but there was a slow, steady, weak moan from the mouth of the snorkel.

Becca left the vibes on and set to work with a craft saw to remove any of the snorkle that extended beyond the cube. She smiled as she examined the area around Celia's mouth. Rather than seeing the clear snorkle at all, it merely looked as if her roommate's mouth were slightly open. The breathing and feeding tube had become completely invisible inside the block of epoxy and naked flesh.

Only one last thing to do to make Celia's reduction to owned and displayed artwork, mere property, complete.

Becca selected the directory she had included on her friend's MP3 player. It was a combination

of audio porn stories about women being captured and made into living pieces of art or even practical pieces of furniture, and filled with submissives finding their purpose and their best orgasms in being owned by someone else. Between each audio story, there was a self-help mantra repeated by a lilting sopralto voice. It said over and over again for 45 minutes: “I am just a beautiful piece of erotic art. I am beautiful. People look and me and see beauty. I have no other purpose than to be beautiful, alluring, and thought-provoking. I am just a beautiful sculpture. My name is 'Nude in a Box.'”

Between the vibes, the porn, and the hypnotic mantras, Becca figured Celia would have a fantastic week of remarkable and unforgettable orgasms.

It took a little more effort than she had expected, but still only about ten minutes to get Celia's translucent box onto the display she had built for it. The padded box on which the girl sat included the wireless chargers and she plugged them into the wall to make sure her friend wouldn't have to do without her story and hypno mix, nor without the constant attention of the vibes.

Before going to get a shower, Becca carefully glued the plaque in place to announce to anyone who would read it that Celia was now just a piece of erotic sculpture named “Nude in a Box” by Amber DeLouis Martin.

That night, Becca slept on the sofa just to be close to her beautiful and bendable friend. Around 10:00 p.m., she turned off the eggs and turned down the volume on the MP3 player so the poor girl could get some sleep. She left the sound going though so the first thing Celia would hear after waking would be a reminder of her new state in life as a beautiful piece of kinky property.

As she slept she wondered what Celia might be experiencing. No movement. No sight. No touch other than the shell that held her tight. The only sounds constant reminders that she was nothing more than sexually excited property. Her pussy was trapped in an ongoing cycle of steadily increasing eggs that would take her to orgasm and then start all over again. She hoped a week as kinky sculpture wouldn't actually drive her friend crazy. No way, she told herself. Celia was a smart girl, and no matter what she was going through at the moment, she'd be fine. She'd be better than fine. She'd be horny as hell and be enjoying every submissive moment of her bondage in amber.

Even though Becca kept “Nude in a Box” on display in the apartment all week, she only threw three parties, not that Celia would know. In her shell with the eggs going to town on her cunt and the MP3 files keeping her going back and forth between horny and told she was mere property, time meant nothing to the girl. Of that, Becca was sure.

Their friends loved the sculpture and many of them said that Celia had picked the wrong week to go on vacation since it meant she missed seeing it. “Not that she'd appreciate something so kinky,” more than one had added as a side comment.

When and if her friends asked, Becca just said it was a gift she was keeping until it was delivered to her boss. That was a good enough cover story and since none of them worked in her office, it wouldn't be noticed that the gift would never be actually delivered.

Becca had even invited home a guy she met at a bar for the sole purpose of having sex next to “Nude in a Box,” turned off so much by the idea that her friend would have no idea she what was going on beside her.

On Friday, just as Becca was going to turn off the vibes and MP3s and get the solvent to dissolve the shell around her friend, the phone rang.

“It's your mom,” said Becca's mother. “Your dad and I just arrived about an hour ago. We'll be at your place in about fifteen minutes according to Herve. He's our Uber driver. Say hello, Herve.”

A guy she'd never met said hello.

“Anyway, we didn't want you to have to get ready so much and so we figured it would be best if we just surprised you.”

“This isn't...”

“We won't botther you, I promise. We just plan to stay through Monday and then get back on the road to Phoenix to visit your dad's sister. Anyway, we're pulling off the freeway so we'll be there shortly. Love you, sweetie.”

“Shit. Shit. Shit,” Becca said as she hung up the phone. “God damn it.” She rested her hand on “Nude in a Box.”

“I'm so sorry, but it takes three hours for the solvent to work, and I can't have Mom and Dad find something as kinky as you here in my apartment. Think, think, think, Becca. Damn it.”

Suddenly it hit her. Celia was safe from the cold and the heat in her hardened gel. It wasn't ideal, but she couldn't risk keeping a naked sculpture in the apartment.

Becca went to her closet and grabbed a medium-sized cardboard box.

“I'm so sorry, Celia, but as soon as they're gone, I'll come get you and put everything back to normal. Besides, I can always tell 'em I'm going for a run and sneak out to feed you.”

Then she slowly and carefully lifted the girl off the display and put her in the box. She then rested the charging station on top of the translucent cube and closed the lid. She taped it shut with three layers across the top of the box, then got the hand truck from her closet and scooted “Nude in a Box” in a box onto the metal dolly.

She wheeled the nondescript box into the hallway, then to the elevator and waited for it to arrive. Then she took the elevator down to the parking deck and rolled the box containing her friend to her car. She popped open the trunk with her keyless entry, then rested the hand truck beside it.

She surveyed the parking deck and was thrilled to see the super walking her way.

“Wally, can I borrow you a second?”

Just the thought of the super lifting Celia and setting her in the trunk like any other box of junk made Becca moist enough to pinch her thighs together.

“Sure. Heavy?”

“Too heavy for me anyway.”

Wally leaned over, grabbed the edges of the box, and lifted with his knees.

“Wow, that is heavier than I expected. What's in here? Bricks?”

“Some artwork for the office. It's a sculpture of a naked woman.”

“Mind if I see it?”

Becca shook her head.

When Wally set it in the trunk, Becca opened the box and showed off her naked and trapped roommate to the super.

“Sexy,” he said. “A bit risque for the office I'd think.” “We're pretty progressive,” Becca said. “I guess.”

“Anyway, thanks. I really appreciate it.”

Wally walked away and Becca called out for him to hold the elevator, then slammed the trunk shut, locking Celia in her trunk and blissfully unaware that anything had changed. Thanks for the powerful batteries that had been charging all week, the vibes continued to bring her to orgasm over and over again while the earbuds reminded her that she was mere property to be valued for her beauty and little more. It never dawned on her that anything was preventing her to fulfilling that purpose. After all, things rarely dawned on artwork. It simply was.

And when her mind tried to reason that she was more than something owned and pretty to look at, that's when the vibes would start up again and tell her mind to just shut up and enjoy the ride.

Come Monday morning, Becca's parents had packed and taken off after breakfast. During the weekend, she had been able to sneak out under the pretense of an evening jog and feed some broth and juice to her friend—the usual meal she'd received all week. She had checked the vibes and MP3 each night and surprising they were still going. But they're batteries would be winding down soon, she guessed.

She stepped off the elevator and pulled the hand truck behind her. With any luck, Wally—or at least someone stronger than her—would be in the lot and she could get some help to lift “Nude in a Box” out of the trunk so she could roll her roommate back upstairs to the apartment.

Only her car wasn't there.

Where the hell was her car?!

Where the hell was her friend?!

Her phone buzzed. A text.

“Hey, thanks again for letting me use your car today with mine at the shop.”

“Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck,” Becca yelled. “How the fuck could I have forgotten about that?” Tula had her car and would bring it back in the morning. “Shit.”

Well, at least Celia would be safe until then.

However, another text at the end of the day sent Becca to Code Red.

Tula had let her know that the present she was supposed to deliver to her boss, well, since it was still in the trunk and they were driving by the office anyway, she and her boyfriend had done that for her and she was very, very welcome, thank you very much.”

Oh fuck, she thought. Her cover story. Her lie. And now Celia was on display in her boss' office. Hoping she had time to get it before her boss saw it and opened it, she quickly took a cab to the office. To her horror, as she stepped through the front door, she received a text from Del Eckhart, her boss. “Thanks for the gift. How did you know I collected nudes?”

She raced to the elevator and then up to her offices on the 27th floor.

“Is Mr. Eckhart in?” she asked his receptionist.

“Sure.”

“Thanks.”

She went inside and sat down, then explained the whole kinky situation to her boss. “So, you see,” she said when she finally finished, “that's why I really need to get that package back from you. It was just a story I told my friends to give my friend Celia a sexy, good time.”

Del laughed.

“What's so funny?” Becca asked.

With a smile he said. “If you hurry down to the shipping department you can probably catch them before UPS picks her up.”

“UPS?”

He nodded. “Yep. When I saw what it was, I sent it downstairs to ship it out to my house in Aspen. That's when I keep the collection. The caretaker there sets the art up for me and takes care of it all in between my weekends with my girlfriend when we visit. It's a good think you got to me because if I hadn't known, your friend could have been a part of my collection for a few months since we're heading into the busy season.”

“Thanks. I'll run downstairs.”

“No need. I'll call.” He dialed the extension. “Hey, Sid. That package I was sending to Aspen. Oh. Really. That's too bad.”

“Oh shit,” Becca said. “What happened?”

“I'll call Oscar and let him know I need it back here. Can you issue the call tags?” “She got sent already?”

“Thanks. Second day air is fine. I really appreciate it.” “What happened? Is she okay?” “I'm sure, Cecily, is it?”

Becca shook her head. “Celia.”

“I'm sure Celia will be fine. The bad news is that she got picked up earlier today, about an hour ago. She's lost somewhere in the system now and we couldn't do anything until she arrived in Aspen anyway. I'll call my caretaker, Oscar, and make sure he gives her some soup and water before he packs her back up to send her to me.”

“I can just drive up there to get her. I don't mind.”

“Are you kidding, Becca? It's a three-day drive and didn't you hear what I said about it being the busy season? I'm afraid I just can't spare you right now. Besides, she'll get back in two days with second two-day air both ways, and Oscar will take care of her when he arrives. Your friend will be fine.”

Becca lowered her head and sniffled. “I suppose so.”

“And let this be a lesson to you. Games are fun, but they can become dangerous when you keep everything to yourselves.”

Becca nodded. “Yes, Mr. Eckhart.”

“Now, when she arrives, would you prefer to pick up yourself, or have me forward her to your home address.”

“I'll pick her up.”

“Think about it before you decide. If you think she's truly enjoying her experience, we could safely lengthen it by simply adding an extra day or two to have her shipped back to you. Or, I could even have her set up discreetly and you could care for her here during the day. When did you say she needs to be free to go back to work?”

“Well...” Becca forced a smile. “She just got fired and she doesn't have a job now. But I want to see her again as soon as I can.”

Mr. Eckhard was grinning.”That's fine. I think that can be arranged, and what if could also arrange a job here for her so she could contribute to your rent together?”

“I suppose. I could tell her all about that when she's get free from the cube.” “Or...” He smiled devilishly. “What is her share of your rent?” “Just under a grand, sir.”

He nodded. “Then what do you say I give your a thousand dollars and you let me keep her here in the office for a week before we send her home. You'll be free to take care of her just as if you were home with her, and she'll get to learn that she wasn't just displayed, but also rented out for a corporate office as a piece of art. Not only that, but she'll have earned a full month's rent in just a week.”

“Well...”

“She'll be perfectly safe.”

“And I won't be late on the rent.”

“Do we have a deal, Becca?”

And that was how Celia came to spend an extra week in Becca's boss' office as “Nude in a Box.” Becca offered to bring the stand, but instead, Del Eckhart had the object d'arte placed in a glass case, safe from prying hands and set up in the corner of his office next to the window.


Fourth Adventure

“Are you sure about this, Celia?” Becca asked for the fifth time.

“Yes. I'm sure.”

“This is a much bigger commitment than just the two of us playing around.”

“Well, our playing around almost got me selected as part of your boss' mini-museum in Aspen, so I think there can't be a lot more risk to this than anything else we were doing.”

“Touche,” Becca said. “But...”

“But nothing. Look. I need a job and you boss offered me one. And it will still allow you and me to play our freaky little games where you try to put me in smaller and smaller containers.”

“But...”

“Only this time I'll get paid for it. I'll spend Monday through Friday as some kind of weird art for your boss' office and then I'll get the weekends off. And I'll get paid a a thousand dollars a week.”

“Well, you know how fucked up you were after even just an extra week in his office that first time.”

“And who's fault was that, Becca? You rented me to him. You gave me the mp3 mind control. You kept me horny and blissed out on orgasms with those vibrators.”

Becca looked at the floor. Celia was right.

“Still...”

“It's okay.”

“No. It's not okay. It really scared me. When I got you out of the cube, you just played with yourself or stood around staring at the walls without moving for hours.”

“Well, it's not easy to convince yourself you're a person when you spend two weeks believing you're not.”

“I'm so sorry.”

“Are you kidding?” Celia said with a grin. “Those two weeks were the most relaxing of my life and I had the best orgasms I've ever had. Don't be sorry. It all worked out. And if anything, I know what I want to do with my life now. I want to try to be even more and more something inanimate as much as I can. And I wouldn't have known that if not for you showing me this part of myself, Becca.”

“But...”

“So yeah, it was your fault, Becca. But I'm not saying that was a bad thing. Do you know how hot it still makes me feel to know that you just rented me out to your boss like I wasn't even your roommate? I still finger myself to sleep at night remembering that.”

“Listen, Celia.”

“Nope. And I'm doing this now because the way I see it, you own me now, and if you want to rent me out for a grand a week, that's fine. Hell, if you wanted to, I wouldn't or couldn't stop you from keeping me in something for a month or longer even. I'm yours to do with as you see fit, as long as I don't have to be a real person.”

“And that doesn't seem weird to you?”

“Maybe it would have before, but not know. You're opened my eyes to brand new worlds, Becca.” Lecia walked up and gave her a big, sloppy, wet kiss. “I love you, and I love even more belonging to you. I trust you. Okay? I know you want do anything to hurt me, but I also know you're do everything to push me into new places and feelings, and I want that. I want that a lot, Becca.”

“Well,” Becca said with a shrug. “I guess you're going to love the changes Del requested me to make to the sculpture then.”

“Oh?” Celia's eyes lit up.

“Yeah. If you want to be pushed, you're going to get pushed.” She smiled wide.

Becca continued. “You'll still look like the same, let's say, contemporary art you did before, but the changes will be on the inside. Del wants to have you cathetered so the liquid diet you'll be receiving can be easily empties without damaging the beauty of the art.”

Celia gulped, but acquiesced. “That makes sense, I guess. I wouldn't want to pee all over the inside of my shell. I mean, I did a little before, but I guess that was noticeable.”

“Honestly, I think this is to maintain more control over you and further reinforce your role as rented property. We can set the bag up inside the base and then pretty much forget about you except for your daily feeding.”

“Would you call me weird if I said that was already making me a little hot?”

“Yes, but I'd also understand.”

“So, a catheter, huh?”

“Yep, and that's not all. For your own enjoyment, he want me to add a little bit more excitement in addition to the virbrators.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah. Here's where it's gonna get a little more kinky. I'm supposed to clamp both of your nipples and your clitoris. All those clamps will be wireless as well, like the eggs, and with the push of a button—or most likely, programmed to go off at random—they will stimulate your nipples and clit with a low-powered electrical charge. That should help keep you occupied while you're on display.”

“Wow.”

“Tell me about it. You'll still have the ear buds, but no more hypnosis. Instead, unless one of us needs to talk to you, it'll just be a low volume background music synced to the same instrumental stuff piped into the office and on our on hold music.”

“Great. Bored beyond measure.”

Becca laughed. “That's what the clamps are for silly. Besides, it's not too late to back out.” Celia shook her head. “No way. And turn down the easiest job in the world? I don't think so.” “Okay then. Just one last thing to let you know.” “What's that?”

“Your arms will be in a different position. I'm going to use clear zip ties to secure your arms behind you in what's called a reverse prayer position. It's a pretty strict bend with your hands together up between your shoulders, but as limber as you are, it shouldn't be an issue.”

“That actually sounds painful.”

“I don't suppose it would hurt to take some Advil before we get you into position. And I could also add some powdered painkillers to your meal each evening.”

“Not a bad idea. I don't mind being unable to move, but I don't want to be in pain for a whole week.”

“Right.”

Six hours later, Becca's sexy roommate was once again encased in a block of hardened rubbery epoxy with a tube cut level with the side for breathing.

Becca dialed the number titled “Nude in a Box” on Celia's phone and it picked up automatically on the second ring just as the ear buds were programmed to do.

“Hey, sweetie. If you can hear me okay, grunt three times into the tube, okay?” The block of naked girl made a noise that sounded like “Ruh rnuh rnuh.”

“Good girl. Just wanted to make sure that worked. I probably should have tested it before I blocked you in though.”

“Rnuh.”

“Yep.”

No time like the present to test the other pieces. She pressed the button for the eggs in Celia's pussy, and her roommate moaned softly. Then she pressed the button for the egg in the girl's ass. Celia grunted. It was time for the clamps. Grinning wickedly, Becca pressed the button that activated both nipples. She couldn't tell if the sound coming faintly through the open tube was a grunt, a moan, or a shriek, but it did prove that the clamps were working. The last remote was for the clit clamp, and she pressed and held it for ten seconds. Celia moaned loud enough to be heard several feet away that time, and Becca could only assume that mean she must have really enjoyed that one.

After that, Becca put the remotes in a small bag, then put that bag in a box.

She dialed “Nude in a Box” again.

“Hope you enjoyed that, darling. It's going to be quiet for a while until you get set up in the office tomorrow because your ear buds are linked to the office's wifi for the music. But hopefully that will let you get some rest overnight. I had to have to do it, but Del has requested that I box you up and have you shipped to the office overnight. I'm going to put your catheter bag and all your remotes in the box with you and you should arrive at the office tomorrow before noon.”

She looked at the crate her boss had provided for her to ship Celia in.

“You know, calling it a box isn't right. It's a wooden crate. Hell, I'm supposed to screw the top on and not just tape it. It's a serious shipping container, but I guess that's normal for really valuable artwork, right?”

There was no response from the sculpture.

“I guess it goes without saying that you need to keep quiet if you don't want the delivery person to find out what you really are.”

Becca smiled at the thought of a freaked out worker suddenly realizing he or she had a kinky piece of human art in a crate.

She finished packing up her friend, then screwed the lip in place.

As she called UPS for the pick up, she hoped Celia would enjoy the journey.

While she waited, she checked the message from her boss again.

Becca, there's an extra 2 grand in it for you if you tell your friend it's just for a week.

She smirked, knowing that her trapped, sexy roommate would be spending a month not in Del's office but in the main conference room where the majority of the company's meetings took place. She wondered if “Nude in a Box” would even have a clue about the passage of time with her eyes closed in the hard shell, encased in a world without vision or outside sounds and no sense of touch except for the tight shell pressing against her and the sex toys on her nipples and clit, and inside her ass and pussy.

She deleted the message and tapped on her Delta Airlines app. Two grand would get her one hell of a week's vacation and well, she could be back in the office the following Monday to take over feeding duties... if Del wanted to give them up.

If not, she'd have her delicious roommate back soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment